MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley women's basketball team dropped one to Lasell University on Saturday afternoon by a score of 71-31. The Lynx fall to 0-5 on the season, while the Lasers advance to 5-3.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Hope Seasholes had her second straight eleven point game to lead the Lynx. She added four rebounds and a steal on the afternoon. Tallin Goldberg was the second highest scorer for Lesley, going three for seven shooting overall and making a three to gather nine points.
- Lasell got points from twelve of their fourteen players. Amanda Ortiz led the Lasers with twelve points on six of twelve shooting. D'Asia Allen added nine and Ali Fleischer added eight, both off the bench.
- The Lasers were hot from three with Allen going three for five and Flesicher and Megan Sears both making their two attempts. Lasell shot 58.8% from three and 51% overall on the afternoon.
- The Lynx turned the ball over only sixteen times, while the Lasers had seventeen turnovers. Lasell took advantage of Lesley's mistakes, outscoring the Lynx 14 to 8 on points off turnovers.
- Brittley Gaan was everywhere defensively, grabbing four rebounds and blocking a shot. Gaan had a hand in forcing a few turnovers and fought to create several jump ball calls.
The Lynx break for the holidays and return to action with a home game against conference opponent Becker College on Saturday January 4th at 1:30 PM.